Saturday, September 6, 2014

Now & Forever, Everlasting love...


Now and Forever

  How would it be, When You sleep in my lap
When my hands hold warmly, as you take a nap

When I kiss your forehead, to wipe a tired line
And your eyes slowly open, to gaze into mine

When I close your eyes, feeling shy as You stare
And your arms encircle me, showing how much you care

Would time fly by, with so much to do
Or would it stop for a while, when words become few

In my hands, I would be holding my Heart
This body of mine, would stand apart
It would be my Soul, Holding You near
As the painful years, melt into a tear
Those long years of solitude, sight a dream on horizon
Hope floats, with the warm sun of love arisin'
 
This heart of mine is yours, now or never
For long it has bled, to be loved like a feather
 
My Soulmate! I See Us Together
With Faith binding us, Now and Forever

Everlasting Love



from my archives...
May 2002

No comments: